Buying Textiles and Housewares from BBBS Foundation
Massachusetts provides some of the world’s best used clothing. While we have a roster of loyal buyers, we’re always willing to bring on a new partner.
Please direct all inquiries for buying to email@example.com
Before you call, please review the following:
- We loose pack only
- We don’t bale
- We don’t capsack
- We don’t sell shoes separately
- Massachusetts product includes a lower volume of shoes than anywhere else in the country. Please be aware.
- We don’t send photos. That makes no sense.
- Our clothing is packed in bags and boxes. We can pack the max amount of weight in any container.
- All new buyers must pre-pay. No exceptions. If you don’t want to pre-pay, please don’t call us. If you are a new buyer, nothing is loaded onto your trailer before we receive payment.
- Buyers are responsible for costs of shipping, including delivery of container/trailer to our warehouse.
- “Live Loads” (loads done in one day) are 2 cents per pound additional.
- A written agreement is required prior to doing business.
|Credentialed clothing from residential pickup
|Housewares, on pallets (call for info)
|Housewares, loose packed
Musical instruments and bicycles are sold separately.