NEWS & EVENTS
Fantastic experience - again!
Check out our 12th yr as a Charity Partner with the Boston Marathon.
Click for BBBSF online store featuring Outright Houdi Houdini Lightweight Polartec Fleece Jackets for ONLY $39.95 ea: Women's & Men's All Sizes Plus automatic 20% off (order subtotal) in Celebration of our 20th Anniversary. No coupon needed!
or Click here! to Shop our ebay store anytime!
New designer, vintage & 1-of-a-kind items.
Thank you to WBZCaresfor naming us a charity of the month!
Great news! Wes Enicks from Big Sister Association & Steve Beck from BBBS Foundation were interviewed on 1/19/17 on WBZ's Nightside w/ Dan Rea (1030 AM)
And of course to Dan Rea & his outstanding producer Chris Citorick!
**Please note: All Breakables & Sharp Items Must Be Securely Wrapped & Placed In Covered Boxes**
Thanks to you, we are Celebrating 20 Years of supporting mentoring agencies helping at-risk children!
If you're interested in becoming a Big or a Little, just visit Boston Bigs for more information!
Mentoring programs include:
- Big Sister Association of Greater Boston
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay
- BBBS of Greater Attleboro
- BBBS of Greater Lowell
- BBBS Middlesex
- BBBS of New Bedford
- Old Colony Y BBBS
Did you know?
- Last year, we raised enough funds to match 348 "littles" with "bigs." Kids with mentors stay in school. Our community saves $12,500 per year for every child who stays in school.
- Over the course of the year, we have had ~95 clubhouse members from MA Clubhouse Coalition on our payroll. For every gainfully employed clubhouse member, the community saves $21,000.
- We also offer "second chance" employment after rehab or prison.
- Every fall, we donate coats and backpacks to school-aged children in underserved communities.
In short, for every dollar we spend, we return $1.34 to the community.
And we couldn't do it without you - Thank you!
Join Our Community
Follow Us on Twitter: @BBBSFoundation
Like Us on Facebook: BBBS(sp)Foundation