NEWS & EVENTS
Online Line Thrift Store Open for Business!
Currently featuring Boston Marathon 2016 items and expanding every week!
The Foundation Named An Employer of the Year for the 8th Consecutive Year
Boston Marathon Today for our 11th Year!
Designer Madness Sale Huge Success!
Stay tuned ... We'll Have Another Sale
For the most up-to-date info
Follow Us on Twitter: @BBBSFoundation
Like Us on Facebook: BigBrother BigSister
Want to Text Your Pickup?
Please note, you must call 800-483-5503 - just once - to register to receive texts. Thank you!
Shop Fashion Project for high end merchandize & help kids at risk too!
Calling All MA Schools!Do you want to make over $1,000 a year?
Stop selling raffle tixs & candy. No standing outside grocery stores. More money. Less stress.
Falmouth Middle School makes several thousand twice a year.
No bin on school property. And we pay up to 15 cents per pound. It's easy & hassle-free. You make more $ and, best of all, help kids at risk. Have your club facilitator call Steve at 1-800-483-5503 TODAY!
Honored to be invited to participate at the Boston Marathon for the 11th year!
Marathon "Steves": Steve Burton, Sports Anchor & Reporter for WBZ & Foundation Executive Director Steve Beck
Closing & No Pickup Information
In the event we need to close our office and/or cancel pickups, we will post the information here, place an outgoing message at 800-483-5503 & update our FB & Twitter pages.
We do not accept large furniture any longer ...
Bob Karas 781-367-9713 will pickup furniture in Braintree, Brockton, Easton, Hanson, Holbrook, Randolph, Rockland, Quincy, Whitman
If you're interested in becoming a Big or a Little, just visit Boston Bigs for more information!
Mentoring programs include:
- Big Sister Association of Greater Boston
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay
- BBBS of Greater Attleboro
- BBBS of Greater Lowell
- BBBS Middlesex
- BBBS of New Bedford
- Old Colony Y BBBS
- BBBS of Greater Nashua and Greater Salem
- BBBS of Western New Hampshire
- BBBS of Greater Seacoast
Did you know?
- Last year, we raised enough funds to match 348 "littles" with "bigs." Kids with mentors stay in school. Our community saves $12,500 per year for every year who stays in school.
- Over the course of the year, we have had ~95 clubhouse members from MA Clubhouse Coalition on our payroll. For every gainfully employed clubhouse member, the community saves $21,000.
- We also offer "second chance" employment after rehab or prison.
- We recycle electronics & reduce the amount in landfills.
- Every fall, we donate coats and backpacks to school-aged children in underserved communities.
In short, for every dollar we spend, we return $1.34 to the community.
And we couldn't do it without you - Thank you!
Our drivers are on the road every day picking up, all across MA & So. NH. Schedule today 1-800-483-5503